Please provide your feedback on the West Cambridge Water System Upgrades.
We want your input!
Please answer the questions in this survey to tell us what is important to you when considering potential upgrades within the west Cambridge water supply system. The survey will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
The Region is completing a study to identify potential upgrades to improve the water supply within the west Cambridge water system.
The study will:
- Address the community’s long-term water supply needs
- Determine the requirements for a new water tower, including size and location
- Identify how to decommission the existing Inverness Water Tower if necessary (located on Dalkeith Drive)
- Determine if improvements are needed at the St. Andrews pumping station and tank site (located at St. Andrews Drive and Southwood Drive)
- Identify the need and potential location for new watermain upgrades
There will be an opportunity to provide in-person feedback at a Public Consultation Centre on November 30, 2017 at Cambridge City Hall (50 Dickson Street, Cambridge)