Subscribe to Open City Hall
Open City Hall is an online forum for civic engagement. Read what others are saying about important Alpharetta topics, then post your own statement. City officials will read the statements and incorporate them into their decision process.
When you post your first statement, you will be asked for your name and home address. This confidential information is only used to identify statements from residents in and near Alpharetta - so that users know which statements are from local residents.
Open City Hall is run by Peak Democracy, a non-partisan company whose mission is to broaden civic engagement and build public trust in government. They will keep your information confidential per their strict privacy agreement.
As with any public comment process, participation in Open City Hall is voluntary; city officials will consider input from this forum along with all other channels for participation. However you choose to participate, thanks for helping us build a better Alpharetta.
City Of Alpharetta
Transportation Forum Open Topics
- Alpharetta Bike Route Plan
- What are your feelings on the proposed future placement of bike paths?
- Lacking in Transportation
- Looking at the transportation system as a whole, what do you think is most lacking?
- SR 9/ Main Street Widening
- Are you in favor of the project as currently envisioned by GDOT?
- Improvement Priorities
- What is the highest priority for transportation improvements in the City of Alpharetta?
- Public Transit
- Are you in favor of expanding public transit services and options in Alpharetta as part of an overall effort to improve transportation in the area?