Tell us how to enhance the Foster City Recreation Center experience to meet today’s needs and provide an exceptional place for the wellbeing of the community.
The City Council is studying options for enhancing public space and maximizing its recreation program options through the upgrade, expansion or rebuilding of the current Recreation Center.
The Recreation Center was built over 40 years ago and is centrally located in Leo Ryan Park. It serves as a dynamic hub of community activity where social connections are built, memories are created, and lifelong skills are developed.
We want you to weigh in on the Recreation Center: what do you like, what do you use, what would you use in the future, and how would you like the Recreation Center to integrate and continue to be an important part of the community experience now and into the future?
What kind of facility, amenities, and programs will meet the needs of today and the future? How can an improved Recreation Center achieve social value, economic value, and environmental value?
Please join us as we work together to address future Recreation Center facility needs. Your involvement is important; the Recreation Center belongs to the community.
Important Dates to Follow the Conversation:
- Monday, November 14: City Council Study Session, 6:30pm, Council Chambers, 620 Foster City Blvd
- Thursday, December 1: Planning Commission Meeting, 7pm, Council Chambers, 620 Foster City Blvd
- Saturday, December 31: This Survey Closes
- Saturday, January 28: Feedback Workshop, 10am-2pm, The VIBE, 670 Shell Blvd
- Tuesday, February 21: City Council Meeting, 6:30pm, Council Chambers, 620 Foster City Blvd
Additional information can be found at: www.fostercity.org/RecCenterProject