How would you like the City to spend CDBG and HOME funds in the next year?
The City of Vallejo Housing and Community Development Commission is holding a public hearing on housing and community development in Vallejo, which may impact the use of federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Program funds.
The public hearing is scheduled for Thursday, December 7, 2017 shortly after 7:00 p. m. in the Vallejo Council Chambers to determine whether and how these needs may have changed and if revisions to proposed activities may be appropriate. The current five year plan can be reviewed by following this link.
The current plan includes:
- A profile of the housing and community development needs in Vallejo.
- Data on characteristics of the housing stock.
- A strategy for housing investment.
- Annual “Action Plans” for applying available resources to the identified needs.
- An identification and analysis of priority community development (non-housing) needs which City funds may be used to address (public improvements, code enforcement, public facilities, social/public services, and economic development).
Comments must be submitted on Open City Hall by December 22, 2017. Contact City of Vallejo Housing and Community Development Division at (707) 648-4507 with additional questions. You may also visit us on the web, Housing and Community Development Division.
Feedback(No statements yet)
Deadline: 12:00 AM on December 22, 2017