5 photos have been posted
4 on forum
1 off forum
Share your creative and original photos of Vallejo.
The City of Vallejo wants to feature your Vallejo photos on the City's website and Facebook page. We invite you to submit your original, creative, and unique perspective on all things “Vallejo”. Here’s your chance to pick up a camera and show us “Vallejo” through your eyes.
- Photo content must be related to Vallejo and family-friendly.
- Photos should be sized at 720 width x 405 height. Please include your name and the photo’s location as the file name.
- Photos should fall into one of the following general categories:
- Living Here
- Education/Business Investment
- Parks, Recreation & Open Space
- Artistic Feature/Building
- One photo may be submitted on Open City Hall each month.
- Each month City staff will pick out photos for the homepage and Facebook page.
- Participants will not receive any form of compensation as part of this topic area.
- The City reserves the right to use any photo submitted for the sole purpose of City business whether or not the photo was selected for the homepage or Facebook page. The photographer will receive recognition for his/her submission unless a specific request is made to remain anonymous.
- The City reserves the sole discretion to limit the number of submissions and/or the number of photos featured for any given photographer.
- The photographer must sign a document addressing copyright responsibilities.
- The photographer must provide a signed consent form when an identifiable person is in a photo that is not shot in a public space.
Entries will be assessed on the basis of content, creativity, visual appeal, and effectiveness in conveying "Vallejo." Entries will be assessed without names, emails or other identifiers attached. Select staff members will assess the entries and all decisions are final.
Photograph above: Vallejo Ferry Terminal - taken by Vallejo Resident Valery Asenjo
GalleryView 5 Photos >
Outcome: Under review.
June 30, 2014